Our shops provide premium dies and comprehensive stamping services. With our team of detail-oriented metalworking experts, we guarantee to produce nothing less than exceptional automotive parts.
This role is an integral component of the CNC team ensuring components are produced within tolerance specified and meeting timelines.
- Set ups following set up instructions and make any offsets or required edits to a program
- Follow all safety policies and guidelines
- Adhere to machine maintenance schedules
- Thorough knowledge of MasterCam required.
- Experience in both 2D & 3D machining.
- Capable of proper planning techniques in order to utilize multiple machines to minimize equipment idle time.
- Knowledge and familiarity of automotive tool & die and processes that apply to specific components.
- 3+ years machinist experience
- Flexible hours and top wages paid!! $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime opportunities