Incorporated in 1986, we have evolved into a leading Heritage Restoration Specialist in Canada.
We are an owner-operated, family oriented, special skills and solutions focused, ethical, Canadian-based company that specializes in heritage building restoration, maintenance work and general contracting. We are proud to be leaders in our area of the construction industry, known for our business integrity and high-quality product.
We have been in business for over 37 years, starting as a specialty roofing provider for the luxury housing industry, and quickly transformed into a provider and installer of traditionally manufactured building products. Following this, becoming a specialist in heritage restoration was a natural progression. We have completed projects across Canada, the United States, and provide expertise in Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize employee and sub-contractors to allow for a safe and productive site
- Meet construction deadlines
- Communicate with management to organize materials and labour force
- Work with foreman and teach other employee.
- Experience in Heritage construction is an asset.
- Hand's on experience in general construction, masonry, demolition, concrete work.
- Knowledge with scaffold access.
- Ability to interpret drawings, organize employee crews.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Skill trades enhancement programs
- Overtime opportunities
- RRSP Matching
- On-site Parking