We are a proudly Canadian, family owned and operated business that has been restoring heritage buildings and structures across Ontario for over 100 years. Today, we are a dynamic, forward-looking company operating not only as a historical contractor, but as a general restoration contractor that offers rehabilitation services for newer buildings and infrastructure, as well.
We are currently looking for motivated, hard-working individuals for positions as a Structural Rehabilitation Foreman / Supervisor, for projects in the GTA. The position will offer different tasks and challenges within a company that is growing and promotes a team atmosphere.
Candidate must have knowledge and experience as a working foreman and be able to complete / oversee work associated with structural restoration and site works, and in particular parking garage restoration and landscaping projects, while ensuring current safety standards.
- Supervision and completion of trade work
- Concrete Placement and Finishing
- Significant Experience in Concrete Rehabilitation and Construction, Waterproofing, Machine Operation / Landscaping, Expansion Joints etc.
- Experience as a Site Foreman for Parking Garage Projects, General Concrete Repair Projects, Landscaping Projects, or similar projects which include the above noted types of work.
- Extensive knowledge and formal training in construction safe work practices / procedures
- Ability to interpret drawings, and to organize both employees and subcontractors in a manner that facilitates both a safe and productive site.
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Emphasis on Safety and Training
- Emphasis on Quality Opportunity to Grow Career
- Full Time, Year-Round work
- Great Company Culture